- Global rating average: 4.0 out of 5
25 undeniable truths about personal development
1. Acquired knowledge does not guarantee that you will grow and develop, the main thing is the ability to apply them.
2. A good idea without action is nothing.
3. Opportunities need not search, and create.
4. 10% of our life is affected by uncontrolled circumstances, and the remaining 90% is how we react to these circumstances.
5. What we do not begin today cannot be completed tomorrow, so you should never be put off.
6. Waiting for the ideal conditions to carry out your plans, you can be left with nothing.
7. As long as you continue to do what you do, you will continue to receive what you get. 8. Do not be afraid of change. Most often they happen at the very moment when they are needed.
9. Discipline is needed to ensure that from what you want most and what you want right now, you always choose the first.
10. The harder the path, the greater the success awaits at its end.
11. Difficult times can not last forever, but if a person complicates everything himself - this is forever.
12. Many successful people endured many failures before they succeeded.
13.No man is born successful.
14. There are so many things about which we know nothing.
15. Having a plan with any flaws is better than not having a plan at all.
16. First you need to learn to answer "yes." It diversifies your life and helps you find a goal. Having done this, learn to answer “no” in order to fully concentrate on this goal and give up all that is superfluous.
17. Regardless of how you earn a living, you work only for one person - for yourself. The main thing is to decide what you are selling, and to whom?
18. We all have our strengths. What worked for someone else might not work for you, and vice versa.
19. You will never be the owner of a good idea, if you do not generate a lot of bad ones before.
20. Being busy and being productive are two different things.
21. To be happy and to be successful are two different things.
22. In every situation you have a choice.
23. Success is not dominating others, it is dominating own potential.
24. Life is full of opportunities by which you can become what you want.
25. You have every right to be happy. Whether you exercise this right or not depends only on you.