Attire-permit for fire work: clearance, safety instruction. How to fill out a permit for fire work, an example
Fire works include industrialprocesses that involve the use of open flame or heating, which can cause arcing, the ignition of materials and / or structures, instruments, aggregates, clothing, etc. Their conduct requires the observance of particularly stringent security measures provided for by various rules and laws. Persons attracted to such works should receive a special permit - a permit-permit for fire work.
List of fire works
Legislatively identified the following types of work:
- fire warming up of bituminous mass;
- work on gas welding;
- soldering works;
- electric welding;
- electric and gas cutting;
- gasoline and kerosene-cutting works;
- cutting of metal products by a mechanized tool;
- Any work using an open flame.
Work with open fire is carried out in two stages: preparatory and actual execution of works (main).
Before filling out the firearm patrol permitwork, that is, at the first stage, the head of the unit (organization, firm) or his deputy appoints those responsible for the preparatory stage and the fire works themselves from the number of specialists who have rules for conducting fire works and who know the conditions for preparing the facility. These employees need:
- determine the scope and content of future work (both preparatory and basic);
- to draw up a sequence of actions of the contractors;
- prepare measures for the safe execution of work and ensure their unquestioning implementation;
- to organize the order of control of the air layer and to develop the frequency of sampling of air;
- offer protection.
The results of the activities should bedocumented and approved by the head of the unit in which the fire works will be conducted, or his deputy. Then the document is transferred to the chief engineer or the person who replaces it for approval.
Fire works related to works of increaseddanger, it is allowed to start only if there are no explosive and fire-hazardous substances in the air. Their presence and concentration should be determined by a special device (the maximum permissible concentrations are prescribed in the Sanitary Norms). Measurements are carried out at equivalent intervals in the communications, apparatus or places where work is in progress, as well as in a hazardous area.
In case of exceeding the content of hazardous substancesinside the apparatus, the pipeline, etc., or in the hazardous work area, immediately cease. Their renewal is possible only after the identification and elimination of the causes of gas contamination and the complete restoration of the normal parameters of the air zone.
During the work related to the use of fire,the workshop staff is obliged to take measures that exclude the slightest possibility of getting into the air environment of fire and explosive substances. It is also forbidden to open devices and manholes, unload, discharge or reload oily products, their loading through open hatches and other actions that may provoke fire.
Firework permit-permitsign the person responsible for them, but only after receiving the prepared equipment and the place of work from the person responsible for these works, and with normal air conditions.
Recommendations for the beginning of work
Any fire-hazardous work is carried out only inday time (exceptions may be accidents). To work with open fire, specialists who have received professional training and have special certificates or other documents that prove their qualifications may be recruited.
Before the beginning of the fire works, for example, gascutting metal, the head of the unit / head of the brigade (shop, plot, etc.) makes an exact plan of action. If there are explosive areas, they are equipped with specialized equipment to ensure the safety of the facility, power sources are turned off, installations and devices that threaten the health and / or life of the work executors are stopped, and signs indicating the boundaries of the danger zone are placed. The structural elements of buildings, metal structures, platforms and similar places that will be located in the work area, must be cleaned of explosive and flammable products (tar, dust, combustible materials and liquids). Exits from the trays, drainage funnels and other devices connected to the sewage system, but in which flammable vapors or gases may remain, must be blocked and covered with sand (a layer of at least 10 cm). Also it is necessary to take measures that exclude sparks from expanding.
The places of gas metal cuttingIt is necessary to mark with bright paint, chalk, tag or other well-visible signs. Pipelines, machinery, tanks, apparatus and other equipment on which fire operations are supposed to be carried out must be freed, cleaned of fire, explosive and toxic products, separated by plugs from the active parts of communications and apparatus (always marking the log in the installation and removal of plugs) and prepare for the upcoming fireworks. Starting parts of devices and devices are de-energized. Also, measures are taken to ensure that they do not start unexpectedly.
Every specialist involved in the work must undergo a special instruction and have means of fire protection. His workplace is prepared, the tool is checked.
Only after the completion of the above actions is it possible to write out a work permit for fire work.
Strict or mandatory formThis document does not have a sample. Therefore, it is issued in a free form or on a pre-designed by the organization form of work permit for fire work. A permit is issued on a company letterhead with the requisites of the company or on standard A4 size writing paper in duplicate. One remains with the head, the second is transferred to the person in charge of fire safety in the organization.
The document is issued, according to the legal norms,for one work shift and specifically for each type of work. In the reconstruction of shop buildings or major repairs, involving a complete stoppage of the production process, the firework permit for conducting fire works is issued for the period indicated in the schedule of overhaul or reconstruction, but not more than for a calendar month.
If the work will be carried out inside the collectors,vehicles, trenches, tanks, etc., special security measures must be taken. They are prescribed in the "Instruction on the organization and safe conduct of gas hazardous works" (PI-1).
Government Decree of April 25, 2012year, a requirement for compulsory registration of a work permit for fire work on temporary sites was introduced. Exceptions are private households and construction zones. When carrying out fire operations in these territories, a permit is not issued.
In the event of an accident, a workers' brigade maythe order-admission should be obtained from the head of the unit (organization) in which it is necessary to carry out these works, or from his deputy. This may be a worker in the workshop, not engaged in the main production process, but who knows the rules of safety when performing fire operations. Further actions of specialists should be carried out under the direct supervision and direction of the person who issued the permit for fire work. And also they need to be coordinated with the chief engineer. If the accident occurred on non-working days (holiday or weekend) or in the dark, fire-hazardous work is carried out with the mandatory written approval of the chief engineer.
Work with the use of open fire: algorithm
The place where fire works will be carried out must be equipped with primary fire extinguishing means. These include: a fire extinguisher, a closed box with sand, a bucket in the shape of a cone, a shovel, water.
To carry out fire work is allowedqualified and certified brigade of workers. In addition to the performers of works, there must be an insuring (or observant) in it. This is an employee who continuously observes the work executor and is able to provide emergency assistance if necessary. Most insurers are appointed when working in wells, reservoirs, trenches and other containers. Assigned to the brigade and understudy. This worker performs the work prescribed by the permit-permit, but his job is to replace the main contractor to ensure the continuity of the process, if the time spent in the work area is limited to the established safety requirements.
The entire team must know the fire-technical minimum program and the instruction on labor protection.
Responsibility for providing necessary fire safety measures is assigned to the head.
Content of the permit
It is set forth in Appendix No. 4 to Government Decision No. 390. The paper is issued by the head of the organization or by a person appointed to be responsible for fire safety.
In POT RO 14000-005-98 are presented the forms,recommended for fire work. This permission to carry out such work, and the order-admission for the production of these works in temporarily organized places.
In any of them are indicated:
- the name of the workshop, subdivision or organization;
- surname, initials and position of the executor;
- describes the content of works and their nature;
- place of performance;
- the performers are listed: surname, initials of each, qualification and mark (date and signature) about the instruction;
- the time of the beginning and the end of the work is indicated;
- technical and organizational measures for fire safety are described,
- signatures of persons with whom the previous paragraphs were agreed;
- then the person responsible for the preparation of the site for the fire works is signed;
- If necessary, information on the extensionprevious work permit for fire work: the date to which the work will be prolonged, changes in the composition of the team and the person with whom the extension is agreed is indicated;
- information on the completion of the work being carried out;
- necessarily presence of the signature of the head, date and exact time;
- The last sign is the head of the shift.
General Instructions for filling in
In the upper right corner there is information about the name of the organization, whose specialists conduct work of increased danger.
The upper left corner contains information about the head of the enterprise and the date of clearance of the work permit. In this part of the sheet, when the document is completed, the director's signature should appear.
Below this data, in the center, the title of the document is recorded.
Further, individual items are entered data of the employee, who is issued an order-admission, the name of the works performed and information about the object (its name and actual address).
And only after that the data onperformers. It indicates everything: the profession, the date of the last briefing, qualification. Each specialist, information about which is listed, puts his signature. An example of the permit-permit for fire works is given below.
Description of activities
The next part of the dress-permit for fire works is devoted to the directly performed actions.
The first to indicate the start time and the expected completion of work.
Then it is noted that the fire works and adoptedfire safety measures are coordinated with the services responsible for this (a specific surname, initials with the post and the date of approval are entered).
The description ends with the name of the person appointed by the person responsible for the preparation of jobs (similar to the previous paragraph).
If, within the period specified in the work permit, workare not completed, then an extension clause is required. It can not be more than one work shift. The next step is to mark the agreement on the extension of work.
If a specialist is replaced or a new one is added, a special table is drawn up.
After completion of work in the attire-admission to thethe performance of fire works is indicated by the actual time, date, and the responsible person signs this data. Then the document is submitted to the head of the organization for approval.
Commission on labor protection prohibits the perpetrators of fire works:
- use clothing with traces of kerosene, oil, gasoline and other flammable liquids;
- Work with equipment that is out of order;
- admit to the work of students or staff without the right to conduct such work;
- to allow contact of electric wires with containers filled with compressed gas;
- to produce welding or cutting freshly painted structures;
- weld apparatus filled with combustible gases;
- use as a return wire network zeroing or grounding of metal structures;
- apply uninsulated or broken insulation wire;
- feed the electric arc directly from the distribution network;
- to carry cylinders to the place of work on the shoulders;
- the inclusion and disconnection of welding assemblies by welders into a common electric network;
- allow installation and / or permanent location of welding units in production facilities;
- Cylinders filled with oxygen or do not control their fall should be mechanically exposed.
Fire safety must be guaranteed:
- removal of combustible and flammable structures and / or materials, as well as combustible devices and mechanisms from the place of work to a safe distance or shelter with non-combustible covers;
- reduction in the concentration of oxygen in the tanks to normal by diluting it with inert gases (for example, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, flue gases, etc.);
- Reduction of the concentration of hydrocarbon gases in the air layer of industrial premises and / or tanks to the level of works safe for producers by their degassing and stripping;
- removal of atmospheric gases containing oxygen and other combustible gases, by filling the tanks with water.