Braga recipe for moonshine. How to put brag on moonshine
If you decide to go to the distillery, then forit's worth starting to learn the recipe for bregs for moonshine, as this is the most important thing in this business. There are many different options that allow you to get a drink with an original taste.
To begin with it is necessary to understand the basic terms used in the preparation of moonshine.
Braga is a sugar-containing wort that is made from processed yeast. Due to the fermentation process, ethyl alcohol, gas and some by-products are formed.
A must is a liquid in which sugar is found. It appears because of the introduction of yeast into it. The wort can be completely different:
- Fruit - consists of water and fruit;
- grain - consists of water and a special prepared grain;
- sugar water and sugar.
Great importance in the preparation of bergs hassugar, because its quality affects the drink. If it is of poor quality, then during the fermentation the liquid will get an unpleasant smell and taste. In general, sugar is an excellent field for experiments, as different options give their own taste qualities to moonshine.
As for water, it must be necessarily drinkable and only of high quality. Boil the liquid in no case it is impossible, because it must remain oxygen.
Yeasts are microorganisms that multiplythanks to budding. Without this product it is impossible to get a quality brag, and, accordingly, moonshine. To prepare the drink you can use completely different yeast, but it should be borne in mind that each of the options has its own unique features:
- The bread-baking option is mainly used for sugar brew. As a result, approximately 10% of alcohol and a large number of by-products are obtained.
- The alcohol variant allows to obtain a brew with a high percentage of alcohol - up to 18%, but at the same time a lot of by-products are released.
- Yeast "Whiskey" is used for cooking grain wort.
- The wine version is intended for the production of fruit wort. As a result, brags with a high percentage of alcohol and a small amount of by-products are obtained.
When choosing yeast, it is very important to take a quality product, in order to get a good drink eventually.
To yeast quickly enough and grow well,except for sugar, it is necessary to use other minerals, for example nitrogen and phosphorus. An excellent combination is considered, when 1 kg of sugar accounts for 3 g of superphosphate. If you do not accept the use of chemicals, then you can get by with natural ingredients. You can add natural water to the brew or crushed fruit and berries. Also, as a natural component, you can use boiled grain or black bread. The proportion for quality mug is as follows: for 10-15 l of brags, 1 kg of natural ingredients should be taken.
Particular attention should be paid to the capacity, whichis intended for fermentation. Any deep container with a lid will do, but it should not be airtight, so that carbon dioxide can be emitted. It is very important that all used containers are clean.
There is a better recipe for Braga for moonshine, which is the basis for other options:
- To begin with it is necessary to be engaged in yeast. To do this, it is necessary to combine half a liter of water with 100 g of sugar. After that you need to put a little yeast into the resulting liquid from such a calculation that 100 kg of compressed yeast per 1 kg of sugar, and if you take dry yeast, then 100 g corresponds to 6 kg of sugar. After that, everything should be put for a couple of hours in a warm place. From time to time, yeast must be disturbed. When the foam starts to form actively, this will indicate that this mixture can be added to the wort.
- Now go to the preparation of the wort. To begin with, it is necessary to dissolve 4 kg of sugar in 4 liters of water. Less liquid to take is not recommended, because there is a big risk that the barge will not have time to throw out. It is necessary to cook everything at room temperature, this is very important.
- Combine cooked yeast and must,stir and leave to wander at a temperature of not less than 20, but not more than 35 degrees. Remember that during the fermentation period, heat is released, so monitor this, as overheating, useful substances can die.
- Remember that some yeast havethe ability to release copious foam, so be aware that the container should not be filled to the very top. To extinguish it, you can use a little crushed cookies or dry bread. Depending on the feedstock, the fermentation process can last from 3 to 14 days. Take into account the fact that the longer the barge lasts, the more impurities are formed in it. Therefore, on average, it will be suitable for distillation in a week.
- Braga for moonshine from sugar will be ready whenon the surface cease to emit carbon dioxide. Also one more sign of readiness is the presence of a light layer and the lowering of the yeast down. Another thing is to try a drink - it should be sour-bitter without the presence of sweets.
What to do with the sediment?
In this case, the recipe for brewing for moonshine can be changed and developed according to two scenarios:
- Do not drain sediment.It contains yeast and various other substances, alcohol, so if you remove it, it will significantly reduce the yield of alcohol. In this case, the final product can have a small amount of foreign impurities.
- Drain the sediment.In this case, you will significantly reduce the percentage of impurities contained in the final product. If the recipe for burgers for moonshine meant the use of fruit, then clarification of the drink is absolutely necessary.
In general, it's up to you to decide whether to remove the sediment or still leave it.
In the process of preparation, there may be some difficulties that will negatively affect the final product:
- The fermentation time of the brag is quite large. This is possible if you did not comply with the temperature regime, used low-quality yeast or a small amount of them. This also applies to nutrients.
- Fermentation ceased, but the taste of the drink remainssweet. Most likely, you broke the initial proportions of sugar and water, or yeast produced so much alcohol that they simply can not work further. This is easy to fix by simply adding more yeast.
- Braga is ready, but you do not have the opportunityovertake it now. This is undesirable, since the liquid can simply sour, but if there is no way out, then the brew can be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks. To do this, it is worth pouring it into an airtight container to reduce contamination with harmful microbes.
Many people are interested in the question of how much moonshinefrom braga it turns out. The amount of the final product is directly dependent on the feedstock. So, from 1 kg of sugar is obtained 1 liter of the drink, while its strength will be 50%. An excellent result will be considered if you eventually get 1.2 liters.
Braga for moonshine from wheat
Such a foundation helps to get easily drinkable andsufficiently tender final product. The main feature of this moonshine is the absence of yeast, which replaces the cereal malt. It is very important to take only quality raw materials. So, the grain should be well dried and stored no more than a year. In addition, make sure that it is not broken and damaged.
Braga recipe for moonshine the next.Take 4 kg of wheat and the same amount of sugar. The amount of water depends on the capacity that you have chosen for fermentation. It is not difficult to prepare a drink, so almost any person can cope with it.
Now we'll figure out how to put braga on moonshine from the grain:
- First, the wheat should be poured into a container, distributed evenly and poured with water so that it was 6 cm higher. Cover it with a lid and leave it for a couple of days in a cool place.
- When you see that there are sprouts, you cansend a half kilo of sugar to the grain. To mix everything you need is very good and it's better to do it with your hands. If the mass is thick enough, then you can add a little water. Then the container should be wrapped with gauze and put for 10 days in a warm place.
- After the time you got the starter,which will be an excellent substitute for yeast. Now you need to pour it into a glass bottle and send there 3.5 kg of sugar and 3 kg of wheat. The resulting mixture should be filled with warm water.
- At the neck of the bottle you need to wear a glove witha small hole on the finger or a special septum. It should be placed in a place where the temperature does not fall below 18 degrees and does not rise above 24. On the fermentation process, you will take no more than 10 days.
- When the glove is blown off or the hydraulic stop will stop bubbles, we can assume that the braga is ready. You have left to merge the sediment and proceed to the distillation of moonshine.
The remaining wheat can be reused to make three more servings.
Braga made from jam for moonshine
Thanks to a sweet basis, the drink is obtainedvery fragrant and strong enough. It is very important to follow all the recommendations and not a step away from the recipe. For this option, any jam, even candied or already started to wander, is suitable. Ideally, if you take already old workpieces, as they will be very good at wandering.
Braga recipe for moonshine the next. You need to take 6 liters of any jam, about 30 liters of warm water, about 300 g of alcoholic yeast and 3 kg of sugar.
Now consider how to put braga on brew from jam:
- You need to take a pan of 40 liters. In it we pour out warm water, pour out the sugar and mix until completely dissolved. Then we send jam and mix again.
- Yeast must be diluted in a separate vessel andThen add to a large saucepan. The resulting mixture should be well mixed and put in a warm place. It is also recommended to wrap the pan with a blanket.
- On the process of fermentation, you will take about 10 days. It is very important that the liquid is well fermented, otherwise moonshine will not work for you.
- At the end of this time, the brew must be poured into the brewing apparatus, and then further cleaned.