What are herbs useful for?
If being in nature, you carefully look around, you will surely notice that a large number of different herbs are growing next to you, be it a field, a forest, or a vegetable garden - nature generously presents us. Of course, most herbs need to have time to gather in the summer and stock up on them for future use.
- One of the most useful plants is tansy; surely, many have heard about it and seen it; tansy grows predominantly near rivers or lakes. Inflorescences are small, round, yellow. Tansy is well taken to normalize the work of the intestine in the form of a decoction. Stomach pains, in particular indigestion, can also be cured with a decoction of tansy, only brew it stronger.
- Oregano is next in utility, it blooms from about July to August. Dushitsu can be added to dishes to give them a more pronounced taste. In general, this weed can be your faithful assistant in the period of colds and flu. During a sore throat, you can gargle with oregano decoction throat.
- Coltsfoot is no less useful plant. But it must have time to collect in the early summer.She has a wide spectrum of action, so, for example, a coltsfoot is used to cough, spasms, colds, wounds, as well as for the prevention of atherosclerosis.
- Used in folk medicine and burdock roots - they have a pronounced diuretic effect. By the way, you can collect the roots of this plant before the first frost. It is important to properly store the roots - for this, wash them, cut them into several pieces and dry for two weeks. Only then will the burdock be truly useful.
- We must not forget about chamomile, it is known for its soothing effect on the body, and chamomile teas also have a beneficial effect on the intestinal function.
- If you are suffering from insomnia or can not sleep for a long time, try to drink sage infusion before bedtime - take four spoons of the plant, pour boiling water (about half a glass) and leave for four hours, then strain and drink.
- The leaves of black currant and wild rose can be used to strengthen the body as a whole.
- If you have a headache, try brewing mint or the well-known ivan tea.