How to bleach hair at home?
A woman's soul sometimes requires change. What changes can be made with the least effort? It's true, change the haircut and hair color. With the hair is a bit easier, you can not get your hair cut off - there's one way - a hairdresser. But you can change the color if you want and at home. Most often, of course, girls prefer to lighten up, because blondes, despite the huge amount of jokes, it's easier to attract attention. In addition, many women like this color and like it.
So, thinking about how to bleach hair,it must be remembered that chemical clarification, even performed in the salon, is able in a short time to turn the hair into a loofah. In addition, the radical change of image often turns out to be not to the face, but the hair is already spoiled ... But here natural remedies come to help, which were used by grandmothers and great-grandmothers. This is chamomile, honey, vinegar, rhubarb ... All this will help to solve the problem of how to discolor hair without risk of spoiling it, and at home.
How to properly desaturate the hair at home
1. The first assistant in deciding the question "How to bleach hair?" Ishoney.In this case, everything is very simple - on washed andslightly dried hair to apply honey (better acacia) and wrap with cellophane. The difficulty is that this mask should be kept on the hair for 8 hours. Honey not only brightens the hair, highlighting the whitening component, but also nourishes them. The main thing here is that there is no allergy to it. And after the procedure you need to wash your hair carefully.
In addition, honey can be madecombined mask for clarification: you need to take a bowl and mix in it 3 tablespoons of olive oil with natural honey (4 tablespoons). Put the bowl aside for a quarter of an hour. Then the resulting mixture is applied to the hair and leave this compress for 40 minutes, then rinse with water and shampoo. The procedure should be repeated several times, it all depends on how light you want to make strands.
2. Now on how to bleach hair withchamomile. This simple procedure will lighten the hair for a couple of shades. There are several combinations of chamomile with other components for lightening the hair. Here are some of them:
- Mix lemon juice with three cups of strong teachamomile and after washing rinse the strands with this mixture. Allow the hair to air dry or sunlight (naturally) to see the excellent results of this procedure.
- You can mix chamomile with roots or leavesrhubarb in proportion: three parts of rhubarb to a part of chamomile. When you insist on the roots, you need to keep a third of an hour in a water bath, and when using rhubarb leaves, simply insist until it cools completely. These decoctions are applied to the hair for about half an hour, after which they should be washed with warm water.
- take 2 spoons of nettle and chamomile flowers andpour boiling water in a volume of half a liter. Give half an hour to brew, and after filtering this broth is ready for use. In addition to lightening, the daisy heals and strengthens the roots of the hair.
- can be used for a strongerclarification of chamomile with the addition of hydrogen peroxide. Thus, the negative effect on the hair will be less than with lightening with one peroxide. For 200 g of chamomile infusion, add 30 ml of peroxide.
3. Another good way to lighten -cinnamon.This procedure should be repeated at least 4 times infor a week. Mix in a bowl 4 tablespoons of cinnamon (powder) with 2 tablespoons conditioner for hair. Apply this paste on damp strands and wrap them with a film. Leave the mask overnight or at least 4 hours. Then rinse with shampoo.
4. Lightening of hairlemonhelp to lighten and dyed hair,is used all over the world. Crush the ascorbic acid tablets by making a powder. In a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of the resulting powder, 2 tsp lemon juice and a little shampoo. Apply the mixture on strands and massage well. Cover the head with polyethylene and leave for at least 50 minutes. Wash off with shampoo. You can also use lemon juice, known bleaching properties. But you need to use the juice you need diluted, about half a citrus per liter of water. Fits more for oily hair, tk. has a drying effect.
5. To lighten hair it is possible anddecoction of onion peel.To do this, fill with onion hulls half a literjar and pour boiling water. Defend until completely cooled, drain. Dilute with water and rinse after each hair wash. The infusion will give a golden color and has a slight bleaching effect. It is also used for the treatment of weakened and split ends.
Before application, the skin near the hair should be lubricated, so as not to get a decoction of decoction.
6. And, of course, we can not ignore the question of how to discolor hairhydrogen peroxide- it's a classic of the genre, the fastest andsimple method of discoloration. But also radical at the same time. After all, the previous methods will help to lighten hair brown and brown. And for brunettes, peroxide is suitable. It is undesirable to use it as a single component, best combined with other ingredients. For example, effectively the following means with peroxide, for which you will need: 100 grams of chamomile flowers (dry), 350 g of water, 5 g of peroxide 3%. Chamomile flowers pour boiling water and insist half an hour, strain and add peroxide. Apply for 40 min. mixture on hair, covering with polyethylene, wash off with shampoo.
So it's not necessary to go to salons or buy expensive paints for lightening, folk ways are good, that when applied they do not harm the hair.