How to connect the keyboard to the tablet?
Watch the video
Using the virtual keyboard on the tablet to type information for a long time. For this reason, many owners of such devices are looking for alternatives. The most optimal of them is the connection of an external keyboard. Talk about how this can be done.
USB keyboard connection
Practically on all tablets there is a USB connector. With it, you can connect a wired keyboard. To do this, follow these steps:
- Take the cord coming from the USB keyboard and plug it into the appropriate slot on the tablet.
- A message will appear on the screen of your laptop computer that the system has detected a new device. Click on it to start working and, if necessary, the drivers were installed in automatic mode.
Now you can use the wired keyboard on your tablet.
Connecting a bluetooth keyboard
Also now you can purchase a micro-USB bluetooth keyboard for tablets.Its main advantage is that it does not provide for a wire, so it will be much more comfortable to work with it. The process of connecting it consists of the following steps:
- Take a micro USB and plug it into the appropriate slot on your tablet.
- The system will display a message stating that new bluetooth equipment has been connected. You will need to click on it and then click on the "Customize" button.
- In the automatic mode, all necessary connections will be made and drivers will be installed. A corresponding message will notify about their completion, after which it will be possible to immediately use an external keyboard.