How to cook buckwheat?
All known in Russia, buckwheat has a lot of useful properties. It is not only eaten, but also used in traditional medicine, cosmetology and for cleansing the body. It is said that buckwheat plays a huge role in improving the condition of the skin, hair and nails. Buckwheat protects against cancer, that is, prevents the growth of tumors, it also stabilizes blood sugar levels, strengthens the immune system, reduces cholesterol levels and improves digestion, because it is rich in fiber. But today we are not going to talk about the benefits of buckwheat, but of buckwheat as food. There are many ways to cook buckwheat, which will be discussed further.
How to cook buckwheat - ways
Buckwheat as a garnish is brewed for a short time and simply, therefore, is popular with young people. In addition, she has extraordinarily useful properties and is loved by the older generation who care about their health.
How to cook buckwheat - the easy way
The young housewife needs a lot of strength to learn how to cook different dishes. Start with buckwheat, learn the easiest way how to cook buckwheat:
- We measure water in circles to determine the proportions of buckwheat and water. It should be 2-2.5 times more than buckwheat. And buckwheat should be measured only in dry form.
- Boil water in a saucepan, salt it.
- We fall asleep buckwheat in the water. Reduce the heat to a minimum so that the water boils very little.
- Another important point: how much to cook buckwheat? We are waiting for 15-20 minutes, without disturbing the cereal. Observe ... When all the water boils away, the buckwheat is ready.
How to cook buckwheat on water
Did you know that some people prefer not to cook buckwheat, but to fill it with water in order to preserve all the beneficial properties of cereals? Here is one of the recipes for tasty and healthy buckwheat:
- Sort and wash the buckwheat thoroughly with water. Buckwheat groats are being picked up due to the fact that it can contain so-called blacks from people, which should be eliminated. Although in the grains of individual producers of these chernushki and not at all.
- Fill buckwheat with cold boiled water. Water should be 1.5 times more than buckwheat.
- Leave overnight, cover the dishes with buckwheat lid.
- In the morning just warm up the buckwheat so that it is warm enough to eat.
How to cook buckwheat with milk
From childhood, many remember that they were given buckwheat with milk.Someone still can not forget this taste and wants to eat them in adulthood. The secret is that you need to cook buckwheat on the water, as usual. And milk is added after.
How to cook buckwheat in the microwave
For someone, the microwave has almost completely replaced the usual stove. Even written special recipes for cooking in the microwave. One of them is designed specifically for buckwheat:
- Wash a glass of buckwheat and put the cereal in a microwave oven (glass works well).
- Pour 2 glasses of water there.
- Salt a little. When cooking any products in the microwave, they need much less salt, because it can be easily salted.
- Cover the dish with a lid and place it in the microwave to the maximum, waiting for it to boil. By the time it may take 4 minutes at a power of 1000 watts. Remember how much time has passed, and the next time you will not regret it.
- After boiling the lid is removed from the pan, the microwave power is set to 600W. Cook buckwheat in this way for 8 minutes. In the fourth minute of cooking, grits can be mixed.
- Water in the pot should not remain at the end of cooking.Buckwheat can already be safely mixed and add a little oil.
With what to cook buckwheat - recipes
Most people add butter to buckwheat. There is even a proverb: you cannot spoil the porridge with butter! And each family probably has its own individual recipes, like with what to cook buckwheat. Chopped eggs, onions, mushrooms, and grated vegetables go well in buckwheat. We tried to collect a couple of original recipes with buckwheat, which will not let the family get bored with monotonous side dishes.
Tomatoes stuffed with buckwheat
Cut the tops off the tomatoes and remove the flesh. Cook the buckwheat and mix it with the core of the tomatoes, salt a little and stuff the tomatoes. Close each tomato topped and bake a little. After that, pour the tomatoes with sour cream and put them in the oven so that they brown. If you wish, you can add squeezed garlic to sour cream.
This dish is unpopular, but very tasty! Cook buckwheat. Mix 2 raw eggs in a bowl, 1 tbsp. spicy tomato sauce or ketchup and finely sliced sausages (2 pieces). Pour our mixture into ready-made buckwheat and mix well. Then the whole mass with buckwheat evenly laid out in a pan or pan.For 10 minutes, bake the cake in the oven or on low heat. The result is a cake that they like to eat and hot and cold.
Buckwheat with mushrooms and onions
Mushrooms (400 gr.) Finely chopped, pour water (2.5 cups) and bring to a boil. After that, pour buckwheat there (2 cups), stir and boil it until thick. Now salt the buckwheat, cover with a lid and leave it in a warm place for 1-2 hours. Finely chop the onion, fry it until golden brown, and before serving the buckwheat we mix this onion with it.