How to flash Samsung tablet?
Samsung tablet does not respond to your actions or "hangs"? Does the operating system load only reach the boot screen? This means that a flashing of the device is required. But do not immediately run to the workshop - in fact, to reflash the tablet is not very difficult and you can do it yourself.Knowing several conditions, you will make sure that reinstalling the operating system on your Samsung tablet will update the device and allow you to work without any problems.
How to self-flash tablet Samsung
This instruction can also be used for Chinese tablets.
First you need to pre-download the necessary programs on your PC and then install them.
- The Odin application is needed for OS installation. It can be downloaded from the site.
- With the help of the Kies program you will find all the necessary drivers for this device. This program can be downloaded on the website.
- Need the firmware itself. You can download it on the website (find the firmware that matches your tablet model).
- A USB cable is required to connect the tablet with a computer.
Before starting the installation, make sure that the tablet battery is charging (at least 70%). You also need to disable antivirus programs and the Kies program.
- On a disabled tablet, turn on the download mode by simultaneously pressing the "On / Off" and "Volume Down" keys.
- Using a USB cable, connect the tablet to the PC.
- On the PC, start the Odin program and tick the “Reset time” and “Auto reboot” checkboxes in it. The program will automatically detect the connected device.
- In the Odin program, click the PDA sector and select the firmware file.
- After the program ends, the message “Pass” appears on the screen - the tablet will automatically reboot. Re-flashing done, it remains only to install all the necessary drivers for the program Kies.
It should be remembered that self-flashing deprives the warranty, free maintenance of your tablet.