How to know love?
Each of us understands that love is something big, good, and sometimes unattainable. Is it really so, because we believe that we live under the same roof with a loved one, we love our parents and children. So what is she - true love? How to recognize love among the hundreds of feelings and emotions that a person experiences every day?
The main signs of love
According to experts, there are five distinctive signs of love:
- The first of these is sympathy, that is, the ability to put yourself in the place of your beloved, to experience the same feelings that he experiences, to love what he loves (in terms of culinary preferences, hobbies, hobbies, etc.). If you cannot imagine that you can cope in order to share the feelings of your chosen one, accept and understand him as he is, then this is not love. At the same time, it is impossible to get used to a person from the first day, no matter how much you love him - it takes time. That is why many people understand that they love their chosen one after several years after living together.
- The second sign is freedom. What is “freedom” in the concept of modern man? This is, first of all, the opportunity to do what is close to him, to do everything the way he wants, without adjusting to another person. Free relations are expressed not in that the spouses to the right and left change each other and insist that love is between them, but in the fact that there is equality in the relationship between the spouses. If people love each other, then it’s not at all difficult for them to trust each other.
- The third sign is the depth of feeling. More often than not, in the first days of your acquaintance with the person whom you think you love, you are in love with him. And here a completely logical question arises: how to determine whether it is love or falling in love? Love is the initial stage of love. But love often enough turns into hatred, unlike true love. Because this feeling is characterized not only by superficial emotions and signs, but also by deeper ones.
- The fourth sign is the impermanence of true love. Quite often, couples experience a family crisis. As a rule, it occurs after several years of marriage, when it would seem that nothing threatens marital happiness.But everything is far from being the case, because love does not tolerate monotony, it is constantly in motion, and everything depends on the partners, what will happen to their love - whether it will develop or die out. In order for true love to be long, partners must be interesting to each other, constantly discovering new personal qualities in themselves. Between you and your lover, true love will never fade away if he opens you every day again, as a woman, as a mistress, as a friend or as a companion.
- The fifth sign of love is the desire to compliment each other. Yes, yes, you understood correctly. If you are eager to learn how to recognize love in the feelings of your beloved, pay attention to how often he gives you compliments. As each person does not want to pretend to play before his beloved, to play, he reveals his soul and his feelings. If a person loves you for real, they will never play on your feelings, they will never point out your shortcomings, because he loves you like this or what you really are. And, of course, words that never would hurt you would never be heard from his mouth.
Friendship or love
Very often there are situations when young people are friends with each other, and later it turns out that their friendship has grown into a completely different feeling - love. Moreover, it may take years until the boy and the girl realize that they are really close to each other, and not only in terms of friendly relations. How to find true love, because sometimes it is very close to a person, but he does not remember it.
If there are friendly relations between a girl and a boy, then they are already close to each other in terms of communication and hobbies, because they are interested in spending time together, performing some tasks, learning or discussing a book. Many psychologists say that a strong feeling of love arises between former friends.
But between friendship and love is such a fine line that sometimes it is simply impossible to determine it. Both in friendship and in love, people are ready to help each other in the most difficult situations, they are ready to do everything possible and impossible to protect a friend or lover from adversity, from problems and failures.
In practice, those partners who were previously friends create the most lasting marriages.Although, as shown by the same practice, before becoming a couple, friends have love relationships with other members of the opposite sex.
Friendship or love? How to determine what your friend likes you as a man or a woman? Most likely, friendship develops into a love relationship when there is physical intimacy between friends. After all, the spiritual connection between friends always exists, and in order for them to become partners, only one thing is missing - physical intimacy. We will not talk about platonic love, which does not imply having sex.
But there are also such situations when a guy who seems to be only friends with a girl really loves her, but she, considering him only as a friend, does not reciprocate him. And even when he learns that he loves her, he will not give up his boyfriend to reciprocate his friend. Of course, this can only mean one thing - the girl regards the guy exclusively as a friend, and he either needs to come to terms with this state of affairs, or wait. Perhaps after a while, the girl will also realize that she loves her friend, and not her previous relationship partners.