- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
How to learn to forgive and free life for the beautiful
Do you know the insurmountable bitterness of resentment, the feeling of injustice and pain from the actions of loved ones? Probably everyone had to deal with situations where it seems impossible to forgive the offender. They say that to live happily, you need to forgive and let offense. How to learn to forgive?
3 reasons for forgiveness
When we are confronted with the statement that people need to be forgiven, resistance arises inside: "This man hurt me and acted unworthily. Why should I (must) forgive him?" The answer to this question is very simple:you do not have to forgive, but you need to remember that it is in your best interest.There are several reasons for this:
- Not forgiving others and cherishing their grievances, one can only wind oneself up and increase hostility. This subsequently causes only harm, turning against us.It is impossible to be happy and harmonious, harboring a grudge inside and not clearing it.
- Negative emotions arising from unforgiveness and claims to people (anger, anger, resentment), act as a mechanism of self-destruction. They create not only internal discomfort, but also have a negative effect on the body, leading to illnesses and mental disorders.Hatred of the abuser can play a negative role in creating the future. As you know, our thoughts shape the events of life. Similar attracts like. Thinking about someone negatively or not forgiving offenders, we attract even more situations in which we will be offended.
Forgiveness is the work of a lifetime
Forgiveness is called the main lesson that must be passed. It is important to see opportunities for development in every unpleasant situation. You can not change most of the events, but you can always change the attitude towards them. It should also be understood that all is not accidental:life always through difficulties and the blows of fate teaches us something important.
If someone offends you or an event occurs that causes you to have a bright negative reaction, then it is worth thinking about this moment.The cause of the pain should not be sought in a particular person or circumstance. It lies within yourself and points to the points on which you need to work. Unfortunately, most often only through suffering a person can realize something important - to think about the meaning of life, to see his own shortcomings, to recall the values. Not resisting the situation, but by taking lessons from it, you clear your mind and will develop as a person.
How forgiveness affects the future
Veronika loved her spouse very much, always tried to please him, creating home comfort and performing her family duties almost perfectly. Her sufferings knew no bounds when it turned out that her beloved husband was leaving for another woman. It seemed impossible to forgive such a thing. It is difficult to see the justice of this situation, agree. The world of Veronica seemed to have collapsed and for a long time she could not move away from betrayal.
After a few years, she managed to realize the internal causes of the incident: Veronica completely forgot about herself and thought only about the good of her husband, becoming more and more unhappy and uninteresting. This is a frequent cause of male adultery, because a woman can only give what it is filled with.Forgive her husband andHaving learned valuable lessons from her resentment, the girl imbued with the love of herself and learned to be happy on her own.She married a decent man, with whom she created a truly happy family.
Let others make mistakes!
Man by nature is prone to make mistakes. Even the most advanced personality is wrong. When we hate every person for his offense, do not take the natural course of life, it leads to anger at all people. As a result, we can even hate ourselves.
Before the prosecution and conviction of the offender, it is important to think about how you would act in such a situation, given the circumstances and his previous life experience.You can never be sure that you could do otherwise in this situation.Often, in order to save us from such destructive confidence, in life there are situations when we have to make the exact same mistake that our abuser made.
Five main steps to forgiveness
So, how to learn to forgive and free your life for all the beautiful things that can happen in it? There are 5 basic steps to forgiveness.
1.See the mechanism of self-destruction by negative emotions.
2. Think about how I can quickly and effectively make a difference.
3. Understand that all the events and actions of other people are not accidental, and that they carry an important life lesson.
4. Stop criticizing and condemning others.
5. Release the insult.