How to register on Aliexpress?
Watch the video
Aliexpress is a popular platform that allows you to order goods from China without intermediaries. By itself, it is very similar to the famous site ebay. With the help of it, any Internet user can order goods with delivery from China at a bargain price. However, in order to make an order, you must first register on the site. This procedure is difficult for many users.
In the article we will look at how to register for aliexpress and what you need to do to be registered for free.
Registration on Aliexpress
Turning to the site you will immediately see the main page, which contains several workspaces. To get a free registration on the site, you need to click on the link "Register for free." After that you will be taken to another channel. Many users stop here, because the information is presented only in English.However, there is nothing difficult to register.
- First you need to enter your mailbox in the field "Email". Next, in the field "Contact Name" you need to enter your real name and surname. You need to enter in English. You can see how to spell your name in the passport and just copy. The name can not be changed after registration.
- In the "password" you need to enter any password.
- In the "reenter password" you must repeat your password.
- Next you need to enter your status
- End Consumer - the end user;
- Wholesaler - wholesaler;
- Online retailer (Website owner) - online store (site owner);
- Online retailer (Marketplace like eBay, Amazon, etc) - online store (marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, etc.);
- Offline retailer - retail trade offline;
- Procurement officer for an organization - employee of the procurement organization.
Finally, in the last field you just need to enter the code shown in the picture. Now you just have to confirm your registration through a letter that comes to your inbox. After that, registration on the site will be fully completed and you can start shopping using the product search.