How to register on eBay?
Almost all advanced Internet users know that eBay is one of the most popular online auctions in the world. It was founded in 1995. And now the number of people using its services all over the world exceeds 150 million people.
What is eBay
Every second on eBay sold goods worth more than 2 thousand dollars. For the convenience of buyers, photographs and descriptions of the goods, their price and shipping costs are posted on the auction site pages. As in a regular auction, on eBay the buyer can offer his price and bargain for the item he likes.
Online auction eBay allows you to make purchases and sales without leaving your home. And the convenience of this type of shopping has long been appreciated not only by Americans and Europeans, but also by residents of the post-Soviet space.
The contrived problems of using an international auction
To use this store, you need to know how to register on eBay. But it is precisely this decisive step that is often afraid of being taken by our fellow citizens, considering that it is too tough for them to master the wisdom of using an online auction. Many fear the ignorance of a foreign language.Others think that you can make purchases only through intermediaries. Those who wish to sell their goods are deterred by the difficulty of withdrawing money from abroad.
But most of these problems are completely contrived. So, for using eBay, knowledge of a foreign language in the school curriculum is sufficient. But, if there is an obvious gap in education, you can use the services of an online translator. And the complexity of independent purchases is often deliberately exaggerated by the organizers of mediation services. But as they say, with the desire, there is nothing impossible.
Before proceeding with the registration procedure itself, you need to know some rules. To become an ebay user, you need:
- age from 18 years;
- availability of a payment card;
- the desire to independently buy and sell through an auction.
And now let's take a look at how to register on eBay.com. This is an extremely simple procedure, and completely free.
- There is a Register button on the main auction page, which you should click on.
- A page with the registration form will open, which you need to fill in in Latin.You must specify the first name, last name, e-mail address, come up with a username and password.
- After that you need to click the Submit button (i.e. confirmation). In just a few minutes, a message will arrive confirming the registration.
Thus, the basic registration is carried out, allowing you to view all the goods and examine the services provided by the auction.
But in order to directly participate in the auction (to bid and buy), you need to go through the full registration procedure. For this there is a special section of the site “My eBay”.
- On the “My eBay” page, you need to go to the “Account” tab.
- There you should select the “Addresses” item and fill out this form (first and last name, residential address, delivery address, city, region, country, postal code and telephone with international code).
- To make purchases, you need to bind your payment card to your account. It must be linked to a PayPal account.
Now you know how to register on ebay. Using our advice, you can buy your favorite items from any country, as well as offer your products to the whole world.