How to re-plan the apartment?
According to the current legislation, the re-planning of the apartment is any difference between the actual layout of the premises and the plan of the Bureau of Technical Inventory (BTI). The Housing Code of the Russian Federation states that any redevelopment of premises, including in apartments of a “free” layout, obliges the owner to go through the whole procedure of coordination in the manner prescribed by law. For redevelopment include:
- transfer and installation of new doorways;
- transfer and complete disassembly of partitions;
- combining kitchen and living space;
- the transformation of living space into the kitchen;
- expansion of the area of living rooms due to the adjacent auxiliary premises;
- the device of additional bathrooms and kitchens;
- increase in the area of residential premises due to the space of the balcony, loggia;
- arrangement of new or re-equipment of existing vestibules;
- association of apartments.
Causes of failure in redevelopment
- if it leads to the violation or destruction of the structural elements of the building;
- if the redevelopment will cause a violation of the facade of the building;
- if fire safety requirements are violated;
- if the changes affect the performance of the apartment or house;
- if the result of redevelopment will be the formation of a room of less than 9 square meters. m or a room whose width is less than less than 2.5 m
Even if after the redevelopment does not occur infringement of anyone's needs, the consent of the adult owners of the apartment and its tenants is necessary. Redevelopments in houses planned for "demolition" in the next three years, which are included in the relevant municipal decisions and orders, will not be agreed upon. Also, if the premises are registered with the civil defense and emergency management organization, special coordination with the chief of staff will be required.
Coordination of redevelopment apartment
The redevelopment of residential premises is carried out after the owner, or his authorized representative, has received permission to redevelop. It can be obtained from the local government. The owner of the premises, or his authorized person, contacts the district administration. There, in accordance with Part 2 of Article 26 of the Housing Code, he will have to provide:
- statement in the approved form;
- documents confirming the right of ownership: certificate of ownership and on what basis it was issued (you must provide the originals or notarized copies);
- decorated by a licensed project organization, apartment redevelopment project;
- technical passport of the re-planned premises (it is prepared at the BTI for 14 days, and it can cost 1000 rubles);
- if necessary, the conclusion of the Committee for the Protection of Monuments of Culture, Architecture, History, that holding redevelopment of residential premises is permissible (in the case when the house where the premises is located is included in the register of historic, architectural or cultural monuments).
The decision to refuse or to approve will be made after consideration of the application. But no later than 45 days after you submitted all the necessary documents. In case of refusal, there is an opportunity to appeal against such a decision in court. Practice shows that the court usually takes the side of the administration.
How to reschedule an apartment: options
The lack of space is an urgent problem for the owners of many one-bedroom apartments.Especially, if it is a family with children. In the first place there is the question of providing each family member with a personal space for rest, work and study. Sometimes only the redevelopment of a one-room apartment can help with this task. It can be implemented by demolishing partitions and increasing living space by adding volumes of adjacent rooms. There are several options.
- If the apartment is large enough hallway, you can expand at the expense of her.
- You can consider options for redevelopment of apartments, by attaching a kitchen space to a living room. It is possible to divide functional areas with the help of a bar, a podium, with the help of light, of different colors, with a wound of texture of finishing materials.
- A very popular method of expansion, by joining the area of the balcony or loggia.
- Combining a bathroom and toilet.
- In typical apartments there are storage rooms, the space of which can also be used to expand the kitchen or living room.
The expanded living space thus obtained can be zoned by highlighting the nursery, bedroom, study or living room area.This is usually done with the help of partitions of drywall, screens and shelves with shelves for books.
Stages of redevelopment apartment
It is important to remember that, as they say, "the road will be mastered by the one who is walking." If you set out to improve the quality of your life by modernizing the space of your apartment, determine for yourself what exactly you want to get in the end. Having clearly formed the tasks, you can assign all the specialized firms to all the different instances. As you go about your business, calmly wait until you receive “permission to redevelop.” If you decide to implement the entire process of obtaining this document yourself - you can do it!
- Get permission from the district administration to develop a project to redevelop your apartment.
- Armed with an apartment plan with all sizes, contact the project organization, which has a license for the relevant types of work. An experienced designer will advise how to change your home. A specialist will tell you what is possible and what to do in your case. Prepare a draft redevelopment of the apartment, according to the established regulations, in several copies.
- Next comes the examination of the developed project in the interested organizations. (Sanitary and epidemiological station, firefighters, etc.)
- Get "permission for redevelopment" of your apartment in accordance with the developed project of the local administration.
- Get a technical passport BTI, fixing changes in the apartment, after its redevelopment.
- Issue a commissioning certificate with the help of the district administration.
- Due to the fact that the characteristics of the room have changed after the redevelopment, it is necessary to make changes to the title documents for the apartment.
Redevelopment of the apartment - it is not easy. It can take up to 1.5 years. But if you methodically go to your goal, you will certainly achieve it! You will be proud of the redevelopment of the apartment! Good luck to you in the repair!