How to take care of the skin in winter?
Winter, the best time forConsider your means for skin care. Depending on the seasons, the skin does not change. Having changed only the sebaceous secret, the expansion of the pores, which is the process of thermoregulation of skin functions. Therefore, in this article we will look at how to take care of the skin in winter.
Even people who have a normal skin type canin the winter notice its deterioration. This is due to the impact of weather conditions and temperature factors. As in any season, in the winter, skin care should consist of three consecutive stages - cleaning, moisturizing and nourishing. But the remedies that you used in the summer, in winter, can cause harm to the skin. This is due to the slowing down of the sebaceous glands at low temperatures. Therefore, oily skin in winter, can become normal, and normal can turn into a dry one.
Wool, sweaters and fur, can irritate the skin,which becomes dry, wrinkles can appear on it. To avoid this, you need to use special care products. It is also becoming topical to cleanse the upper layers of the skin, from dead dry cells. This is done so that even in frosty weather, the skin is always smooth.
Even women who have oily skin in winter cannotice that it is dehydrated, and, as is known, the preservation of skin moisture, one of the most important details to care for it. Therefore, the first rule is that the skin should be moisturized in winter. But you need to do this an hour before going out, because excess moisture evaporates and dries the skin. In the evening, it is also necessary to moisturize the skin, because the heating has an effect on it, too, as the frost, it dries it.
If you peel skin on your face, in winter you cansteam it in the bath 2-3 minutes, then dry with a towel, and apply to the skin a mixture of one beaten egg white and honey. After 4-5 minutes, start tapping on the skin with your fingertips until the mixture begins to stick to your fingers. It is necessary to try not to move the skin, you need to make movements by pressing. Then rinse your face and apply a suitable mask. This procedure not only cleans the skin of scales, but also removes traces of fatigue.
A mask from the seeds of flax can help. Prepare it like this:
- 2 cups of seeds, pour a couple of glasses of coldwater, and cook until the formation of gruel. Then this mass is filtered and another warm applied to the face, leaving it for 20 minutes. Then wash off with water and apply a moisturizing cream.
- Decoction of flax well removes skin peeling, if necessary, it can be lubricated and lips. Also for the preservation of the skin, it is necessary to include vitamins and trace elements in your diet.
- Also, in winter the skin dries due to incorrectuse of lotions that contain alcohol. The alcohol content in them should not exceed 30%, and the content of fruit acids is not more than 10%, due to the fact that the sebaceous glands are passive in winter, than in the summer.
- It is necessary to limit washing with tap water fromuse soap, as this can lead to peeling of the skin. In winter, there is a so-called system of gentle washing, which consists in applying milk to the swab, which is then thoroughly wiped off the face, after which the remnants are washed off with boiled water and rubbed with lotion. After that, you can apply a cream for dry skin, in the winter it is especially important.
Lips in the winter often fade and become rough. Therefore, in the cold, it is better to use lipstick fatter with the presence of vitamin E.
To winter lips less cracked, it is worthwhile in the morning to make a special massage for them:
- For one minute, lightly massagelips with a soft toothbrush that is soaked in cold water, then you need to apply on the lips of sweet almond oil, with a drop of lavender oil (ethereal). This procedure increases blood circulation and gives juiciness to the faded lips.
- Also, after this procedure, you need to massage the forefinger and thumb with the upper and then the lower lip.
- Procedures of this kind are the guarantee of the beauty of your lips in winter.
- Additionally, lip protection can givespecial anti-catarrhal balm - 4 drops of sweet almond oil and a drop of essential oil of tea tree. If you apply this product on the lips, the cold will not have a chance.
If the skin cracks in the winter on your hands - it is often to apply moisturizing cream on them, only this is done for a couple of hours before going out.
Caring for centuries in winter includes fatty,saturated and intense masks, serums and creams. At the moment there are a lot of tools for care of the eyelids, which save time much. These are bioactive patches under the eyes, platelets which are impregnated with active substances. They are convenient to adjust for ever at home. After 20-30 minutes they are removed, after which the cream is applied.