How to take eleutherococcus?
Eleutherococcus belongs to the group of tonic medicines that are sold without a doctor's prescription. The plant Eleutherococcus is a wild pepper, the extract from which is produced in the form of tablets, cream, dragee, syrup and alcohol tincture. The most common form of this drug is tincture. We offer you an instruction from which you will learn how to take Eleutherococcus as a tincture.
- The recommended reception time is in the morning. Taking the drug in later hours may cause insomnia.
- Tincture is taken twice a day, half an hour before meals.
- The recommended admission rate is about three months. After a three-month course, you must take a break of 10 days, after which the course can be resumed.
- Tincture of Eleutherococcus is taken by drops, diluting them in boiled water. The rate of the drug at a time - from 30 to 50 drops per 50 ml of water.
- Begin the course with taking 20-30 drops of tincture within a month.
- The next two months, you should take a reduced dose of tincture - 15-20 drops.
- The exact, effective for the body dose can be calculated only empirically, focusing on your well-being after taking the drug.
The tincture of Eleutherococcus has no strict contraindications. However, with the reception of this tool you need to be careful of those who suffer from high blood pressure. You can not take Eleutherococcus at high temperatures, during infectious diseases, as well as people suffering from cardiac diseases, sleep disturbances, increased irritability and atherosclerosis.