How to test the wine?
Wine is a popular low-alcohol drink. Nowadays, a wide range of these products is provided in stores. Wine can be chosen for every taste, any manufacturer, any exposure. The most important thing in any product that a person consumes is quality. In this article, we'll help you figure out how to test the wine for usability.
- Check the "bottle" of wine, if it has turbidity, you can safely throw it away, because the cloudy contents of the bottle indicate a bacterial contamination of the wine.
- It is very easy to check white wine. Its color should be clear and transparent. If the wine has a brown tinge, then it has been oxidized. A gray shade and does talk about the death of wine.
- Wine seeps through the cork, therefore, it is poorly stored, the bottle could penetrate the air. To the use it is categorically not suitable.
- The smell of wine is very important, and it points well toproduct shortcomings. For example, if the aroma of rotten eggs is from wine, then it is fermented. The smell of mold indicates that the packaging of the bottle was a bad quality cork. This wine is undesirable to drink, but you can, if you are not a gourmet.
- Your taste will tell you exactly whether you like the quality of wine or not. If the taste, wine seemed bad or tasteless to you, nothing obliges you to drink it.
- At the bottom of the bottle you can often see pieces of cork, the so-called "white crystals", they are a natural phenomenon during transportation. This is not pollution and does not attach any flavor to the taste.
- If you have long kept the wine, and at the bottom of the bottle a sediment has formed, then you can not drink this wine either. Before, pour it into the carafe through gauze to hold up the sediment.
- And the last. When buying, carefully read the label. On it must be written all the data: the country of the manufacturer, the plant, the trademark. Buy wine only in respectable stores that have authority.
How to check the wine at home
The next question that we will consider: how to check the quality of wine at home. Here are a few ways:
- Pour the water into the glass. Take some capacity less than a glass. Pour the wine into it. Dip a container of wine into a glass of water, while holding the top of the container with your finger. Then release your finger and watch how the wine behaves. If it spreads in the bottom of the glass and mixes with water - it means that the product is substandard and you can not drink it. A good wine will remain the same consistency.
- Do the reverse experience. In an empty glass, put a container of wine and pour on top of the water. If the wine remains in the container - the quality of the wine is poor. A good wine stands out.
- Very good experience can be done with chalk. Pour a few drops of wine on the chalk, wait until the stain dries. If the stain does not change color, it means that dyes are present in it, therefore, the wine is not natural.
- Another experience that is easy to carry out in the home kitchen - add a pinch of soda to the wine. Any reaction that will cause soda, says about the forgery of wine. A real good wine does not react to soda.
- And the latest experience that will tell you the qualityWine: splash a bottle of glycerin. If the quality of the wine is good, then glycerin will sink to the bottom and will not change color. If the glycerin is colored to match the color of the wine and dissolved, then the wine is very poor.
Now you know how not to become a consumerbad product, and the last thing we'll tell you is how to test red wine. Red wine is perhaps the most frequent choice of alcoholic beverages. And to understand its quality, we will also help.
- The first way how you can check out the red winefor quality - pour into a glass, a little shake and stop. On the walls of the glass should remain film. The longer it will persist on the walls of the glass, the better the red wine.
- Most importantly, pay attention to the color. The wine can be purple, bard, pink, but not brown. This shade speaks not only of poor quality, but also the age of wine, no longer suitable for drinking.
- A distinctive sign of a good red wine isthe fact that over the years wine acquires a deep color. As for the taste, but good wine can be rasprobovat with several times. The first time you feel the fragrance, determine the quality by smell. To taste the taste, you can after a few sips, as a rule, when you drink, but do not taste wine, the smell and taste are sharper. A good wine tastes more intense. The average quality of wine, the taste is always the same.
Of course, how to test wine for quality - onToday this issue is topical, since it is a matter directly related to your health. Hardly anyone would like to become a victim of bad alcohol and survive poisoning. Drink only quality wine.