How to track the parcel from China?
Many today order a variety of products from China. At the same time there is a need to track the path of the parcel through the checkpoints. How and with what resources this can be done, we will tell in our article.
Package Tracking with Online Services
Both domestic and international parcels, including Chinese-Russian ones, have a “track code” (identification number), which is assigned by mail. Accordingly, the seller from China will have to inform you of this number, by which you can further monitor the movement of the long-awaited cargo.
To track a package from China, you need to drive the track code into the test box posted on a special website. One of the most popular resources is. Plus it is that you have the opportunity to register your personal account and view the status of several packages there at once. It is also possible to set up an automatic check of the location of the parcel and receive the results via your e-mail or via SMS.To do this you will need to register in the system.
You can also conveniently track the track parcels from China on other similar sites that also have the function of auto-checking and delivering notifications to a phone or email:
General instructions for using these sites:
- You need to go to the menu of the selected site.
- In the window at the top of the page type a track code with all the numbers and letters (the letters must be written in Latin).
- Select the function to check the track code. It can be called like this: “where is my package”, “find a package” or another similar way.
- The system will take a couple of seconds to process the information. Then, at the bottom of the window, a list will be displayed in which it will be noted which checkpoints and passes the package has already passed. Date and time are marked near each item.
Periodically go to the page of the site to drive in the code and find out if the list has been updated with a new item.
Keep in mind that at some stages of control the departure may be delayed for several weeks!
Why are parcels from China delayed?
- When you buy a product in China, the seller gives you a pre-booked track code.However, he can send the parcel only a few weeks after that. If within 10-14 days after the order you can’t track the parcel number from China, you can safely make claims to the seller and demand a refund.
- A package can spend up to 50-60 days at the turn between Chinese customs and a warehouse of Russian airmail located in China.
- Sometimes the package after the flight can be a long time to stand at the Russian customs.
- The parcel may be delayed for a long time in various sorting postal shops of Russian cities.
- Finally, the package may lie for several weeks in the post office of your hometown. So, if you managed to track the parcel from China and you saw a mark like “arrived at the place of delivery”, then you can safely go to your post office and ask for the issue.
Also you can track the parcel China - Russia in other ways.