- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
It is worth rereading at least once a year to all parents.
1. Children are taught what surrounds them.
2. If the child is often criticized - he learns to condemn.
3. If the child is often praised - he learns to evaluate.
4. If a child is shown hostility - he learns to fight.
5. If you are honest with your child, he learns justice.
6. If a child is often ridiculed - he learns to be timid.
7. If a child lives with a sense of security - he learns to believe.
8. If a child is often disgraced - he learns to feel guilty.
9. If a child is often approved, he learns to treat himself well.
10. If the child is often condescending - he learns to be patient.
11. If the child is often encouraged - he gains self-confidence.
12. If a child lives in an atmosphere of friendship and feels necessary, he learns to find love in this world.
13. Do not talk badly about the child - neither with him nor without him.
14.Concentrate on the development of good in the child, so that in the end there will be no room for the bad.
15. Always listen and respond to the child who speaks to you.
16. Respect the child who made a mistake and will be able to correct it now or a little later.
17. Be ready to help a child who is in search and to be invisible to the child who has already found everything.
18. Help your child to master the untapped before. Do this by filling the world around with care, restraint, silence and love.
19. In dealing with a child, always adhere to the best manners - offer him the best that you have in yourself.