Lenses "Johnson & Johnson": description, reviews
In 1987, in the Vision Care division of the company"Johnson and Johnson" invented the first soft lenses, designed for short-term use. Regularly every two weeks they had to be replaced with new ones. This was a real event for people with poor eyesight. But the company did not stop there, and eight years later a new series was launched - for one-day use.
Features of contact lenses "Johnson and Johnson"
In the 1950s, Vision CareThe company created a new brand ACUVUE, under which soft contact lenses were manufactured. Constant development, conducted in the research laboratories of the division, allowed to improve the technology of their production.
The brand ACUVUE today offers contact lenses,Made from a modern soft silicone-hydrogel material. It provides almost 100% penetration of oxygen to the cornea at a sufficient level of moisture. You do not need to add anything extra to your eyes during the day.
What are the benefits that the Johnson and Johnson lenses offer the patient? They:
- correct vision with myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism;
- provide a high degree of moisturizing of the eyes throughout the day;
- protect the cornea from harmful ultraviolet radiation;
- they are comfortable, almost weightless, provide comfortable wearing all day.
Thanks to the introduction of exclusive developmentscompanies with the creation of new products brand ACUVUE people with visual impairment can live a full life, without feeling any discomfort from inflammation and tearing of the eyes.
Types of lenses
All lenses from Johnson & Johnson, depending on the type of disease, are aimed at correcting the vision:
- with myopia and hyperopia;
- with astigmatism.
Buy them only after visitingophthalmologist. The specialist will determine the type and degree of visual impairment, and with astigmatism, also the criteria by which contact lenses should be purchased. For their purchase, you should contact the specialized optics salons.
Depending on the period of wearing the lens, "Johnson and Johnson" are:
- repeated use (for frequent scheduled replacement).
In turn, based on the specific manufacturing technology, each of the above types is produced in different series.
Contact lenses "Johnson & Johnson" one-day
Johnson & Johnson in productioncontact lenses adhere to the principle that the shorter the period of their wearing, the healthier the eyes will be. And the replacement once every two weeks is long enough.
That is why in 1995 the division VisionCerise developed the "Johnson and Johnson" lenses that are worn throughout the day and then simply thrown away. It is no longer necessary to spend your personal time to care for them, to acquire special solutions and containers for storage.
Lenses "Johnson and Johnson" one-day (1 DAY ACUVUE) come in several series.
- TruEye - for their manufacture, a modern silicone-hydrogel material is used, allowing oxygen to the eyes, and thanks to a special technology, moisture is retained inside the shell during the day.
- MOIST is a new technology LACREON, used in the manufacture of lenses, provides comfort to the eyes during the entire period of wearing.
- MOIST for ASTIGMATISM - provide clear vision and help to avoid dryness in the eyes by the end of the working day.
- DEFINE is a novelty from ACUVUE brand. These are contact lenses that will give a natural shine to the dark eyes and shine bright. They transform, and make the image more expressive. The coloring pigment is inside the lens, without causing irritation and reddening of the eyes, while a sufficient level of moistening is maintained throughout the day.
Such contact lenses can be worn fortwo weeks, with each evening they need to be removed and put in a special container with a solution. Since the period of their wearing is still limited to 14 days, they are also called lenses for frequent scheduled replacement. They are produced in the same OASYS series and are intended for vision correction:
- with myopia and hyperopia;
- with astigmatism (lenses "Johnson and Johnson" for ASTIGMATISM).
In rare cases, they can be used for sleep. But the company's specialists still warn about the risk of various complications in the eyes.
Color and shade lenses
Contact lenses from the newest DEFINE series will give your eyes a natural shine and radiance. Thanks to them, it is possible to emphasize your image in a profitable way, but not to radically change it.
Lenses "Johnson and Johnson" color (ACUVUE COLORS)began to be released much earlier than the beauty series. They are designed for two-week use and are presented in 10 different colors and shades. In accordance with this, two types of such lenses are distinguished:
Lens shade "Johnson and Johnson" are differentfrom colored ones in that in them the inner layer containing the coloring pigment is translucent and completely covers the pupil. They are suitable for people with bright eyes. Such lenses are available in three color shades: green, blue, turquoise. The inner translucent layer with the pigment does not change the visual perception of the surrounding objects.
Color lenses are presented in 7 versions: chestnut, walnut, honey, green, sapphire, blue, gray. The coloring pigment in them is also in the inner layer, but is located around the pupil and does not cover it. Such lenses are suitable for people with both light and dark eyes.
Johnson & Johnson Lenses: price and customer reviews
The average price for contact lenses ACUVUEOne-day is 900-1100 rubles for 30 pieces. Packaging with a two-week period of wearing will cost 600-800 rubles for 6 pieces. But for such lenses will require an additional acquisition - a container for storage and solution.
Lenses "Johnson and Johnson", the price of which is considered, according to most buyers, their main drawback, have significant advantages. They:
- effectively correct vision;
- moisturize the eyes throughout the day;
- do not cause irritation and inflammation of the eyes.
ACUVUE lenses are easy to use and care for, so they can be used even by teens, from the age of fourteen.