- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
People and circumstances ...
A young girl comes to her father and says:
- Father, I am tired, I have such a hard life, such difficulties and problems, I always swim against the current, I have no more strength ... What should I do?
Instead of answering, the father put 3 identical pots of water on the fire, threw carrots in one, put an egg in another, and poured coffee grains into a third one.
After a while, he took a carrot and an egg out of the water, and poured a cup of coffee from the 3rd pan.
- What changed? he asked his daughter.
“Egg and carrot boiled, and coffee grains dissolved in water,” she replied.
- No, my daughter, this is only a superficial view of things. Look - hard carrots, having been in boiling water, becamesoft and supple. A fragile and runny egg has becomehard. Outwardly, they have not changed, they only changed their structure under the influence of similar adverse circumstances - boiling water.So are people- strong externally can become unstuck and become weak people where fragile and tender ones will only harden and grow stronger ...
- And coffee? - asked daughter.
- ABOUT! This is the most interesting! The coffee beans were completely dissolved in a new hostile environment and changed it - they turned boiling water into a magnificent aromatic drink.