The preparation "Theeralgen": reviews, properties, price
The drug "Terialzhen" is antipsychoticmeans (neuroleptic), which has a moderate spasmolytic, antihistamine action and has a blocking serotonin and alpha-adrenaline property. Among other things, the drug is able to stop the emetic process, cough and helps the body as a sedative and hypnotic.
The composition of the "Terialzhen" means alimezamine- an active component, a substance that blocks the receptors of dopamine D2. This is what determines the antipsychotic effect of this drug. The sedative property is manifested as a result of the effect of the agent due to blockade of the adrenaline receptors in the brainstem of the head.
Indications for use
The drug "Terialzhen" is shown to be usedpatients who suffer from conditions similar to neuroses that have an organic and endogenous etiology. To treat conditions characterized by a predominance of hypochondriacal, sensopathic, phobic and psycho vegetative disorders, this medication is also used.
With depressive, anxious conditions,psychopathy with asthenic abnormalities in the framework of borderline and vascular diseases tablets "Terialzhen" are appointed. Reviews on the effect of the drug confirm its effectiveness in these cases.
Means "Terialzhen" can also be recommended to people who have various kinds
the origin of the problem with sleep. Also, the drug is effective in the treatment of allergic reactions. He quickly relieves in this case from the symptoms of abnormalities.
Side effect of the drug
Do negative consequences arise ifto use means "Terialzhen"? Feedback from patients who sought help with this drug suggests that unwanted side effects are rare. They arise only if the dosage prescribed by the therapist is exceeded. The following deviations may occur:
- Possible manifestations of drowsiness, asthenia, severefatigue, a reaction of paradoxical content (nightmares, for example), confusion in consciousness. In addition to all this, sleep apnea can increase, there may be cramps. Such negative phenomena can manifest themselves on the part of the nervous system if you use incorrectly the "Terialzhen" preparation. The patient's feedback is confirmed by such data.
- Reduction of visual acuity, noise and ringing in the ears - the reaction of the senses.
- Dizziness, increased heart rate as a response to blood vessels and heart.
Other adverse reactions of the body
Among the laboratory indicators ispositive pregnancy test (false), if you abuse the drug "Terialzhen". Reviews of negative content from patients confirm this fact.
Also, among other things, there may be such deviations:
- Constipation, anorexia, intestinal atony, dry mucous in the oral cavity - the reaction of the digestive tract.
- Increased viscosity of the secretion, secreted by the bronchi, as a respiratory system response.
- Quincke's edema, dermatitis, photosensitivity, urticaria is an allergic reaction.
- Other manifestations of a negative nature: muscle relaxation, decreased functionality of the brain, excessive sweating.
With the following diseases and conditions, the use of the drug "Terialzhen" is prohibited:
- glaucoma is closed-angle;
- liver disease, kidney in severe form;
- hyperplasia of the prostate;
- myasthenia gravis;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Reye's syndrome;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- patient's age is less than 7 years.
With extreme caution, it is recommended to take the drug in the following cases:
- chronic alcoholism;
- complications from the use of funds from a number of fetoniasins;
- obstruction of the neck of the bladder;
- hypotension of the arteries.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is taken orally. Thus the daily dose is divided into several receptions. After about 15-20 minutes after the use, the drug "Terialzhen" begins to act. Instructions for use, patient reviews - both are evidence of this rapid absorption of the agent in the body. The effect of the drug lasts at least 6 and not more than 8 hours. To obtain the effect of a hypnotic adult, 5 to 10 mg of the drug "Terialgen" per day is required, and for the anxiolytic - from 60 to 80 mg.
Depending on the body weight and age, the drugis allowed to eat for children from 7 years old. For the effect of the "Terialzhen", 2.5 to 5 mg of medication per day are prescribed as a sleeping pill to the child, anxiolytic - from 20 to 40 mg. To get rid of the symptoms of allergic manifestations, it is recommended from 5 to 20 mg per day. If the child has a psychotic condition, the dose of the drug can be increased to 60 mg per day.
Interaction with other drugs
Medication Teralzhenzhen has the abilityincrease the impact of opioid analgesics, tranquilizers, neuroleptics, as well as the means used for anesthesia. When using the drug with the medicines listed at the same time, you should adjust its dosage.
Interaction of "Terialzhen" withephedrine, dopamine, amphitamine derivatives weakens the effectiveness of the latter. With the simultaneous use of the drug with ethanol and drugs that suppress the nervous system, there is complete inhibition.
Correct the dose of the medicine "Terialzhen"It is necessary and in case of its use together with barbiturates and antiepileptic substances. Otherwise, the threshold of convulsive readiness may be reduced.
Simultaneous use of the drug "Terialzhen" with beta-blockers of adrenaline increases the concentration of the latter in the plasma, resulting in arrhythmia and lowering blood pressure.
Cost of medicinal product
Anyone can afford to buy a drug"Theeralien"? Reviews, price - both of these factors give a positive response. Patients in need of such an effective drug, he "can afford". The cost of the "Terialzhen" drug ranges from 208 rubles for 25 tablets to 438 rubles for 50 tablets (a dosage of 5 mg). When buying this drug should take into account the fact that he is released in pharmacies only on the prescription of a doctor.