What does grandmother dream about?
In all cultures, the grandmother, that is, the elderlyThe woman, the eldest in the family, is a symbol of a rich life experience and wisdom. Whether she is alive or dreaming, you should carefully consider what her grandmother dreams about.
- If you dreamed of your grandmother, who is aliveat the present moment, this dream presages a reward for your work, the return of duty. If the grandmother smiles, you will receive support from your relatives or friends. Argue with a grandmother in a dream - stumble upon a misunderstanding, argument or litigation with a man to whom you can not prove anything. A sick grandmother in a dream - to your weakness and impotence in some business.
- Many people are afraid of dreams, where they see the deceasedrelatives. It is absolutely necessary to understand what the dead grandmother dreams of. The deceased grandmother who has been awaiting you is a sign of future serious changes in life, which is unlikely to be prevented.
- If the grandmother smiles in her dream, it means that inlife you are doing right, and higher powers will give you for this good luck and success. An angry or upset grandmother in your dream - to the fact that you need to think about the moral side of your actions and correct yourself, otherwise you will be punished.
- Since the grandmother is a symbol of wisdom, it is a dream that you are dreamed of - a sign that soon you will be given wise and necessary advice that will help in solving your problems. Do not miss it by ear.
- It happens that we ourselves, without deciphering sleep,it becomes clear what the late grandmother dreams about, which in a dream tells you what you need to do. Usually, such dreams are almost a direct message to us. We need to pay very careful attention to these messages and to fulfill, if possible, her request: to go to church, to remember her or visit a relative.
- Dreams associated with the appearance of your grandmother,often have a moral and ethical character, they tell you about an unfulfilled duty or teach life wisdom. Sometimes such dreams serve as a reminder that you can not forget your family and family in pursuit of the acquisition of material goods.