What increases blood pressure?
Some people suffer from low blood pressure. Usually it is accompanied by weakness and dizziness. It is not uncommon for blood pressure to become a serious problem. By the way, sometimes the very low blood pressure is caused by any disease. In this article we will focus on what helps to increase blood pressure. We list food and beverages that will help increase the pressure.
Pressure boosting products
People who suffer from hypotension need 4 meals a day. Therefore, if at home you can not eat more than 3 times a day, take food with you. After all, your health depends on it.
- First of all, patients need to use vitamins A, C, P. The products that contain them are tea and coffee, and strong ones. They are also found in fruits, for example, in orange and mandarin.
- It is also recommended to use products containing starch, including semolina and jelly.
- Ground red and black pepper as well as mustard, horseradish, cloves have a very good effect on the increase in pressure. These spices and herbs also have a positive effect on the nervous system.
- Well affect the increase in pressure of sorrel, carrots, foods that contain iron. These include spinach and buckwheat, as well as pomegranates.
- Wheat, juniper and gooseberries, as well as strawberries will give a positive effect. One of the best means to increase the pressure is honey.
Drinks to increase pressure
- You can safely use the infusion of mint, nettle and St. John's wort. These broths have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, strengthen the immune system and increase pressure.
- It is recommended to use tea more often with the content of raspberry and strawberry. You can also add honey to it. This tea should be drunk every day before meals.
- Beneficial effect on pressure and mineral water. It is better to use this water, which contains iron. Let it not too pleasant to taste, but really good for the body.
Drugs to increase the pressure
Medications to increase the pressure (Midodrin, Mefentermin, Norepinephrine, Akrinor, Securinin, Saparal) should be taken with caution, it is best to consult a doctor.Preference should be given to natural herbal medicines. These drugs include the prickly extract of Eleutherococcus, tincture of ginseng, lemongrass.
Thus, we answered the question of how to raise the pressure. Finally, we draw your attention to the fact that with a frequent decrease in pressure, you should consult a doctor. After all, pressure can be a signal of a more serious illness.