What is ginger good for?
Ginger is a perennial herb that is actively used in cooking and traditional medicine. Many add it to food in search of more tasty than healthy ginger has a bright spicy and recognizable taste. However, the beneficial properties of ginger are above the roof.
What is ginger useful for?
- Ginger is an antioxidant - it improves skin condition and slows the aging process, to enhance this property, you can add it to other antioxidants, such as green or white tea, and add honey to taste.
- Ginger also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, strengthens the immune system. It is useful to eat ginger for colds (or drink ginger tea and teas) because it warms well and has an expectorant effect, which helps with coughing, bronchitis and sore throat.
- Ginger has a beneficial effect on the digestive system - it increases appetite and improves the secretion of gastric juice. It is useful to eat a few pieces of ginger (pickled, candied or raw) before eating, then even a very hearty lunch can be easily and easily digested without giving you discomfort.Remember this during the holidays and before the big feast.
- Also what ginger is good for is not only hypoallergenic, but also helps with allergies, skin diseases and asthma.
- When rocking or seasickness, you can drink ginger tea or mineral water with ground ginger, this will help relieve nausea and protect you from dehydration.
- You can use ginger and toothache - chew a piece and attach it to the aching tooth, it will fight off bacteria and reduce pain.
How is ginger useful for men?
He copes with a fairly common male problem - high cholesterol, reducing its level in the blood. Ginger can also help if used as a warming compress for sports injuries - bruises and sprains. Ginger in combination with aloe juice can be taken to treat hemorrhoids.
How is ginger useful for women?
It helps to cope with pain and cramps during PMS and menstruation. During pregnancy, ginger tea or water with ginger will help to cope with nausea during toxicosis, and since it is natural and hypoallergenic, you can not worry about whether it does not harm the baby, but it is still important to follow the measure and not abuse it.Also, women may like another property - ginger increases metabolism. This is what is useful ginger root for weight loss. First, it speeds up the metabolism and energy from food is spent on the work of the body, and not deposited in the form of fat. Secondly, it warms up, due to which sweating increases and excess fluid is excreted from the body. You can combine ginger with other means for weight loss (not drugs or drugs, but only folk herbal), such as herbal teas and fruit and vegetable salads.
What is useful pickled ginger
We often see it as a seasoning for sushi and other dishes of Japanese cuisine, many like its taste and pleasant coral color, but even pickled ginger retains many useful properties. The Japanese themselves knew exactly what the pickled ginger was good for, and used it after a meal to clean the mouth, this is possible due to several properties: ginger has an antibacterial effect and increases saliva secretion, besides it leaves a lasting fresh flavor. Thus, pickled ginger can be a good substitute for chewing gum.
Ginger has many useful properties, it is tasty and useful at the same time, but if you don’t need its beneficial properties, you can simply add it to tea or mulled wine to warm yourself in a cold evening, and pickled ginger can easily become a table decoration.