What is the best clay?
For face and skin care, there is an excellentthe remedy is cosmetic clay. There are several types of this tool, let's consider them to understand which clay is better and what it is intended for. After all, it is selected for each type of skin individually. These are such clay types as: black, white, red, blue, yellow.
As a means for skin care, clay isa wonderful tool. It allows you to get rid of excess fat in the skin, copes well with redness, peeling and irritation of the skin. The composition of clay includes trace elements (magnesium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, calcium and others) and mineral salts. On sale it is available in the form of a powder, which must be diluted to the consistency of sour cream. We will also be able to understand which clay is best from acne and consider what else this remedy can give us.
Types of clay
- Clay is white. Also called kaolin, it is mainly used as a remedy for oily and combination skin. Its property is that it narrows the pores, removes excess fat, dries and at the same time cleanses the skin.
- Clay is blue. It is used for preventive purposes, helping, get rid of the appearance of inflammations and rashes on the skin. Smoothes wrinkles, and also makes the skin more elastic and elastic, allows you to achieve a rejuvenating effect. It is mainly suitable for oily and normal skin.
- Clay is red. It is intended for those who have skin allergic reactions. It makes masks to remove irritation and redness, as well as to eliminate itching and flaky skin. Saturating the skin with oxygen and stimulating blood flow to it, red clay improves dry skin.
- Clay is yellow. Promotes the removal of toxins from the body, thereby helping to get rid of rashes, pimples and acne. This clay is suitable for combination and oily skin, contributes to the restoration of fading and dull skin.
- Clay is green. It has a bactericidal property, the effect of tightening and drying the skin, which allows it to maintain the youth and beauty of the skin in a non-fading state. Also helps to get rid of fatty gloss, helps improve the flow of blood and the balance of water in the skin.
- Clay is black. From all the previous is distinguished by its versatility, it is suitable for all skin types. This clay makes it possible to remove acne and black dots on the skin. It also helps eliminate toxins and removes skin contamination.
- Clay is pink. This kind comes from the process of mixing white and red clay. Having a nutritious and cleansing property, the skin, thanks to it, acquires velvety and elasticity. Used for any type of skin.
After getting acquainted with the types of clay, we can understand,that in order to find clay for the face which is better and which is worse, we should, when choosing it, proceed from the type of skin and the effect that we want to achieve. Proceeding from this, and it is necessary to choose the clay most suitable for us to achieve the desired result.