What to eat to gain weight?
Now it is rare to find a person who wants to gain a few extra pounds. Many people do not understand why this is necessary. For some of us, this weight is not necessary due to a mental whim, but for health reasons. Excessive thinness can be a symptom of serious diseases of the stomach or intestines, the endocrine system, the manifestation of anorexia nervosa or cancer tumors. Be sure to see a doctor!
If you set out to get better, you will have to change some habits. Every meal should be necessary, desirable and special. So, what to eat to gain weight? Forget about on-the-go snacks and fast food. Eat 5-6 times a day, with lunch and afternoon tea, slowly and measured.
Diet should and can be varied. Decorate your dishes so that they cause an appetite, and use beautiful dishes. Increase portions will not immediately, so eat more often, do not wait for the emergence of feelings of hunger.After eating, rest, it is best to lie down with a book so that the calories are thoroughly digested.
It is important to know what to eat in order to gain weight correctly and without harm to health. The composition of the diet should be protein-carbohydrate: one half of the diet consists of proteins (meat, eggs, fish, cottage cheese and dairy products), the other - carbohydrates (all cereals, potatoes, bread, pasta and sweets). Add fat with oils: creamy, olive, sunflower and soy.
Watch for sufficient fluid intake of any kind, 1.5-2 liters per day - fatty tissue retains water. It can be tea with milk, cocoa, coffee with cream, juice or just water. Do not forget about fruits and vegetables.
Here is the approximate menu for the day.
- First breakfast - porridge with milk, butter, honey and nuts, a sausage sandwich, a glass of cocoa or a cup of coffee.
- The second breakfast - cottage cheese with dried fruits or yogurt, a sandwich with cheese, a glass of juice.
- For lunch - salad for appetite, a good portion of soup, a piece of meat or fish with any side dish. And finally, dessert with a cup of fragrant tea.
- At noon - salad, yogurt, banana or pear, mineral water without gas.
- Dinner - fried eggs or scrambled eggs with bacon, tomatoes and bell peppers, milk or kefir.
- And before bed, eat an apple.
Here's what to eat to gain weight.With a high-calorie diet, do not forget about physical activity, otherwise the extra kilos will appear only on the stomach and buttocks.