Which gas panel is better?
Gas panels have long become popular on manykitchens. Many prefer the gas panel to the usual cooking or electric. It is distinguished not only by ease of use, but also by a faster work cycle. With its help, you can warm up any pan or pan as quickly as possible, and dishes cooked on fire are always distinguished for their unsurpassed taste. But how to make the right choice? In this article we will look at which gas panel is better.
The best gas panel
Now let's look at the merits and demerits of various gas panels.
- they differ from one side with a beautiful view, on the other - a small price;
- and it is not necessary to choose a white enamel plate. There are other colors that can be picked up for every taste;
- quite strong coating does not require special care;
- However, this plate has its minus, namely the aesthetic. If it gets water, then there may be a divorce. It is also quite difficult to clean from oil and other liquids.
- It has great strength, does not require special care, but cleaning it from liquids is not too convenient;
- often on its surface there are stains and stains;
- also a steel gas stove will be more expensive than enameled.
Tempered glass plate
- The gas cooker made of tempered glass differs in temperature stability, and it is also not afraid of aggressive substances;
- requires special care. It is impossible that the soils remain on the surface of the tempered glass for a long time, otherwise scratches may remain on the surface of the glass;
- In addition, tempered glass is a relatively brittle material. In this case, not everyone can buy it - it is quite expensive.
Gas panel selection
Which gas panel is better to buy? First of all, you need to consider the number of people in the family.
If there are more than three people in the family, it is recommended thatchoose a standard plate with four burners. And it is necessary to pay attention to such models, which have one ring with a double crown. Thanks to such a burner, you can cook twice as fast. It is desirable that the gas panel has an electric ignition and includes a gas monitoring system.
If you want to choose a gas panel that is easy to clean, take the option with individual removable grilles.